Posting and Transmitting Content.
You are responsible for all Content that you post on or transmit through the Site. The following Content is prohibited:
- Copyrighted material and trademarks that are used without the express permission of the owner
- Advertisements, promotions, solicitations or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have the Site’s written consent to do so
- Content that discloses or contains any personally identifying information beyond a first name about any person
- Content in which you impersonate another person or entity, including Content in which you falsely claim to be a Site moderator or other official
- Pornographic, sexually explicit or obscene Content
- Content that exploits children or minors
- Content that we have reason to believe was posted for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or harassment
- Content that may be deemed grossly offensive to the Site community, including, but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or profanity
- Content promoting or providing instructional information about illegal or illicit activities
- Content that transmits or contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar element
We examine the Content on the Site on a regular basis and we maintain the absolute right (though not the obligation) to remove any Content that does not meet the standards listed above or that is otherwise objectionable at our sole discretion. Nonetheless, you understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you find offensive or objectionable.
We are not responsible for the loss, deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any Content submitted to or transmitted through the Site.
By utilizing the Site you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mom’s Key’s officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Mom’s Key through your use of the Site or as a result of Content you submit or transmit through the Site in violation of these Terms. You also agree to take sole responsibility for any royalties, fees or other monies owed to any person by reason of any Content you post or transmit through the Site or the services we provide.
Grant of License.
When you post or transmit Content on or through the Site you grant the Site, their affiliates and partners a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub licensable, royalty-free license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, aggregate your Content with other Content, create derivative works of and publicly perform that Content for any purpose on and through each of the services provided by the Site. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In the event of a sale of or consolidation of the Site with another business, we may transfer some or all of your Content, and assign this license, in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
Our Site is intended to provide general information about parenting and to provide parents with an online community for the sharing of general advice and ideas. The Site is not engaged in the provision of medical or diagnostic information. Content posted on the Site should be considered as opinion only and should not be taken as a substitute for qualified medical or other professional advice from a qualified service provider. Always seek the direct advice of your physician or another health care professional in connection with any questions you may have regarding your own health or the health of your family members.
Use of the Site and the Site Content.
You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of, participate in the transfer or sale of, publicly perform, or in any way exploit any of this Content, in whole or in part.
You may not use the Site in any manner that interferes with our normal operations or with the use and enjoyment of another user. You may only access the Site and the Content through the interfaces provided by the Site. You agree to use the Site and the services only for their intended lawful purpose and in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
- change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services;
- refuse, move, or remove any Content;
- refuse to register any user name that may be deemed offensive
- establish general practices, fees and policies concerning the Site and the services we provide
Limits on our Responsibilities.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, security or quality of Content posted on or transmitted through the Site. Without limitation, we are not responsible for the Content posted by users on the Site and your use of the Site and the services provided is at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss, harm, error or omission that may result from the use of the Site or the services we provide or for any service failure or interruption, regardless of the cause.
Membership and Account Responsibility.
Membership on the Site is available to anyone 13 years of age or older who truthfully and accurately provides all required information (including a legitimate email address) and obtains a unique username and password. The Site is not intended as a service for children and therefore persons under the age of 13 may not become a member. You must be a member in order to post messages in the community forum.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You are strongly advised to maintain and protect your privacy by choosing carefully what personally identifiable information you include in Content you post on the Site.
We utilize email to communicate with our users about service-related matters. In addition, if you utilize a third-party service provided through the Site, that third party may need to email you regarding their service. We may also contact you via email to notify you about special offers available to Site members. By becoming a Site member you are consenting to the receipt of these communications.
The Site is an advertising supported Internet site. By becoming a Site member you consent to having your Content co-mingled with advertisements that appear on the Site or are incorporated into the services we provide.
Third-Party Sites, Products, and Services.
The Site provides access and contains links to third party Internet sites and services. Inclusion of these links on our Site does not constitute our endorsement of the materials on those third party sites and does not signify any association with the owners or operators of those third party sites and services. Your use of such third party sites and services is subject to the terms and conditions set by the third party site or service in question. We have no control over these third parties and we are not responsible for their activities.
We do not sell, resell, or license any of the products or the services that we review, list, or advertise on the Site, and we disclaim any responsibility for or liability related to them. Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Reporting Content Violations.
If you believe that any Content shown on or transmitted through the Site violates these Terms or your copyright you can report such violation using the link that is provided on our Help page. In the case of a copyright violation please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (including the exact URL);
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Mom’s Key, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
Your Electronic or Physical Signature.It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove both parties' Content.